PREP TIME COOK TIME TOTAL TIME SERVES
10 min 5min 15 min 2
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, mince
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil; add the peas and cook until softened. Drain.
- Blend the peas, Parmesan cheese, garlic, lemon juice, basil, and pepper in a blender; while it blends, stream the olive oil into the mixture.
Opt to always use organic fresh ingredients.